UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Tomlin order amendment..........is this possible? I amde a…

Customer Question
Tomlin order amendment..........is this...

Tomlin order amendment..........is this possible? I amde a tomlin agreement with an ex employer rather than go to final high court hearing for restrictive covenent breach. I agreed to pay £150,000 in payments of £10k every other month. I have paid £90,000 so far but am going through a dip in business and a tax bill to be paid and wonder if I can apply to have payments reduced to make them more manageable? I want to pay but am struggling to see how I can meet the payment plan.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I signed the agreement at a time when I was struggling with deppression and anxiety (brought on by the court hearings and stress this all caused) I was and still am under the doctor for this and medication. Is it possible to plea for an amendment on the basis I wasn't well and my judgement wasaffected by this in agreeing to £10k every other month? It's a huge amount of money and I am a sole trader.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/23/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

what have the other side said to you?