UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I have breach the terms of tomlin order, what can I do to…

Customer Question
I have breach the...

I have breach the terms of tomlin order, what can I do to prevent judgement against me

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Not yet but someone told me there is no way out. I just want the opportunity to come back and fulfil the terms of the tomlin order.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?

The breach occurred because of a mistake I made in setting up a standing order.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/23/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What are the terms of the Order that you have breached - and what action have the other side taken as a result