UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I was attacked beaten and stabbed with intent will the guy…

Customer Question
I was attacked beaten and...
I was attacked beaten and stabbed with intent will the guy go to prison
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/22/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

It depends. What were the circumstances?

Chat 1:1 with a solicitorLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks!

RickLeeds, UK

I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks!

Ms. BakerAlfafar, Spain

Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great!

MaggieUSA