How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 70196
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Local police and NHS and some family are defaming me - I am

Customer Question

Local police and NHS and some family are defaming me - I am a freelance journalist - someone powerful who is also hacking me is blocking justice. It's gone on for years. They are blocking my work emails (hacking) and doctoring bloods tests (I can prove)...I need a lawyer who can stand up to freemasons...(won my case with IPCC twice, but 3rdappeal just thrown out, more blocks...)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
West Mercia police found 'if prove' misconduct and criminal grounds and infringements of my human rights (Article Right to Life) and Article 3 (Protection from Torture) after both appeals BUT did NOT prove anything so when I went back to the IPCC with my 3rd appeal - for police to investigate and PROVE this smear campaign (includes didgital 'glitches' that make me look a fraudster) - they then claimed various things that had my appeal thrown out. So I remain hacked, with bizarre ID theft, doctored blood tests, possible white collar crime with my step mother's will..
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. So what is your question about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 2 defamatory letter from NHS claiming I am mentally ill (with no assessment) from an anonymous referral, copied to a GP who retired and has not practised for 2 years!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know any human rights orgs who can really help? I have tried Liberty and various decent London lawyers, all seem scared off as I think my MP is involved and is a freemason
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I am really sorry to have to tell you this but I have to be honest.

I'm afraid that conspiracy theories are not likely to be accepted. Freemasonry actually has very little influence in the Uk beyond being an organisation for reciprocal favours which is all rotary is.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

And freemasonry would not deter either Liberty or local firms. In fact, they would be delighted to act at variance with an MP's instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to find the person who requested the 2 letter be written (NHS local mental health) ie the fake referrer. Police have joined in and will not help, I recorded last meetingin which I request help and 2 PC's kept telling me I have mental health issues but also refused to see my evidnce of hacking, doctored blood tests...they said I must request IPCC themselves investigate or an outside force...
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

The police are not hacking your emails. They do not do that. They have no useful purpose in doing so as they cannot use the information and if we are all honest with each other they don't have the resources to investigate proper crime without pursuing frolics of their own.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
read the rest, I have the proof and need help...otherwise you are not he person to help me!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to end this as we are going no where and as my pc is hacked, it is probably the very people doing this to me who are replying...thank you, ***** ***** do not wish to pay for this. It has not been helpful.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

OK. Good luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** see it in the news! So how do I get a refund?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

As you are displeased I have opted out of this question and won't be able to help further.