UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

What will happen if ive been accused of shoplifting ,, sue

Customer Question
what will happen if...
what will happen if ive been accused of shoplifting ,, sue
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: appratly a coop said I was seen on camera taking goods I genuinely don't remember .. this was five weeks ago ,, the police have visitedmy home today and I have to go to the police station tomor to speak to them ,, they said not to worry but im very worried
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
2/19/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 1 year ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hello what were you accused of shoplifting?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer