Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I wish to obtain cctv footage/images of a customer who

Customer Question

I wish to obtain cctv footage/images of a customer who shopped at a sainsbury shop ( small local supermarket ) starting from 18 jan for about 3 days.
how should i go about this. The customer in question very likely purchased a bottle of sainsbury wine- ( I have this empty sainsburys bottle ) at this store and used it to create a deception on a work colleague on 20 jan 16. She placed the bottle in a staff toilet hand towel bin in order to deceive her manager that her work colleague had a drink problem, was drinking at work and leaving the bottles around.
This deception was carried out on x2 occasions previously but on this occasion when the cleaner found it she reported the incident to the Manager. The manager has accused the totally innocent staff member of drinking at work at work and dumping the bottle as aboveWhat I'm really after here is how do i go about obtaining the cctv footage .. and is time is running out. ? could i approach the police for help, ? store manage
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Why do you need this footage?