Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have been suspended misconduct, I work as a customer

Customer Question

Hi, I have been suspended for gross misconduct, I work as a customer service assistant, I have had bad anxiety issues in the past and these Returned to the point where it was very hard to talk to customers, instead of telling anyone, fear I would be judged, I would turn off the tills without anyone and the site would close meaning I could still do my job (stack shelves and things) but there would be no customers, I have to await a disciplinary but I was wondering what could they do?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How long have you worked there?

I'm just about to travel so I might be slightly delayed in responding. You will get an email when I do respond.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I have been asked to assist in my colleague's absence and also as I am an employment lawyer. Can you please confirm how long you have worked there for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - please confirm how long you have worked there for?