Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My name is ***** ***** and I am being harassed via various

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I am being harassed via various Solicitors acting for Arrow Global Limited. They are chasing alleged debts (which they have not substantiated) from an old address in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: One of the Solicitors has tried to take me to Court, but failed to provide paperwork in time, so I guess they will try again. The alleged debts are from 3 -4 years ago and pertain to my old address in Guernsey. The Channel Islands are not part of the UK/EU and my understanding of the situation is that no UK Court can uphold a debt in the Islands.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?