How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9127
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It's regarding ILR, I been in UK years now. married to EEA

Customer Question

It's regarding ILR
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I been in UK for 10 years now. married to EEA national for 2.5 years. I want to apply for ILR But she had own company but is not working now.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


What is your present immigration status? Are you on a residence card as the non-eea family member of an eea national working in the Uk?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I have been here for over 10 years now
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


Can you give me a brief timeline of the visas you have held since you came to the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Feb 2006 moved here as a student, applied post study work visa in 2010. Got married in to french national in August 2013.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.



I will be able to answer at about 9.45 am