UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

It's regarding ILR, I been in UK years now. married to EEA…

Customer Question
It's regarding ILR Lawyer's...

It's regarding ILR

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I been in UK for 10 years now. married to EEA national for 2.5 years. I want to apply for ILR But she had own company but is not working now.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/16/2016
Solicitor: Thomas, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer

What is your present immigration status? Are you on a residence card as the non-eea family member of an eea national working in the Uk?

Tom

but I have been here for over 10 years now

Right.

Can you give me a brief timeline of the visas you have held since you came to the UK?

Feb 2006 moved here as a student, applied post study work visa in 2010. Got married in to french national in August 2013.

Hi

Thanks

I will be able to answer at about 9.45 am