How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9143
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It is now my intension to sue family members and or total

Customer Question

It is now my intension to sue family members for damages and or total apologies for wrongful action and causing me much pain and anger. because they felt my mental state to be 'qustionable' went behind my back and spoke with my GP without consulting me first. The outcome of their action led to my GP coming to my house to see for himself he was satisfied not overt signs of any mental distubance identified but suggested he would make an appointment for me see my psychiatrist just get the matter cleared up and my mental health confirmed and ' rubber stamped ' and stop the speculation by others of my 'questionable' mental health status. My GP and psychiatrist know me very well. I am distraught, dismayed and angry that those who called my doctor on their assessment of mental with no real knowledge of psychiatric disturbance decided to go ahead anyway knowing fully they would make angry. I have a very good back up from my medical team and feel confident I have a sound case against those who think they can cause me much anguish and emotional pain to me. There has to be redress for this mindless action ans I wish to take the matter to court for court judgement on the matter. My motive for this is not damages particulaly but a realisation that what these others have done was wrong and that I have rights and I want full apologies to me via the court and to cover any cost of me bringing this to court. There is a great need to do this to make people realise you cannot say and do anything to others on any matter and realise you have done wrong and have caused suffering by your actions. I am a retired disabled pensioner of 72 years of age, a retired senior projects manager in the constuction industry and heading up building contracts worth many millions od pounds. I am not a vindictive fool but I will have respect for me personally from those that should know better. I am now very unhappy with those concerned and I have withdrawn any affection I may have had. It could cost them very dearly as far as any inheritance is concerned I am that upset and in no mood for forgiveness. I have lots of documentry evidence regarding matters leading up to this whole sorry state. There is also a possible, another motive that may well to do with a will I had intented to revoke, insofar as if it could demonstrated that I was insome way incompetant that the will could not be revoked or seen as being carried out non compis mentis.......I believe that is term? I do not think that after this show of betrayal from my family members there will no be reconciiliaion. What fools.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What loss have you suffered as a result if this action?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Personal wellbeing, negative strife, depression and feeling of betrayal from my family. Felt isolated and angry with my family. ruined family relations. There will be a break up in my family as a result
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry I should have been specific - I mean financial loss

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not happy with your service, you are nor helpful no matter whar you think your not and now another 38pounds to talk to you I think you have made quite clear what you are about, no thanks good bye.................waste of my money and time, Lawyers ???
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry - the constant popups are a site feature which is not connected with the local experts (me) who are dealing with your question.

There is no need for a telephone call unless you want one - this matter can be handled on this forum without any problems

However I do need to know what financial loss you have had

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, You obviously did not get my recent comment, I'm not happy with the performance of the offer to help, just help me to spend more money, are you really lawyers??? your starting not to sound like lawyers but accountants, no thanks, ***** ***** my eyes and repeat, good bye, bye, bye, bye
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I shall ask the site to arrange a refund for you