UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I would like to know, when buying insurance should I provide…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to know, when buying insurance should I provide issue date or the date from which it is valid?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I exchanged Polish driving license to UK one (I'm driving for over 10 years) and I exchanged it about a year ago, and insurer said I have laince for a year only, and price of mu insurance has gone to the roof only becauase I exchanged my license

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/14/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Are you asking if you can reduce the cost of insurance?