UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Underwood defending a non molestation order that's been

Customer Question
Underwood defending a non...

Underwood defending a non molestation order that's been applied for by a friends adopted daughter aged 25 I have sent maybe a dozen messages via so il media over the past 10 years each time saying I will not approach her on every single message sent

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My friends daughter was ordered by the courts to be adopted as my friend had mental health issues and was in hospital 3 months at a time, however she has not been admitted now for over 15 years. Social services gave her a letter that was through an order that was made that she got 12 monthly updates and 3 photographs a year. However social services past on a hand written repot which contained her address and adoptive parents add

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/12/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

How can I help with this please?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I can do that but do you want to tell me what your question is first? If I cannot help there is no sense in you paying for a call.

I've decided to go for a solicitors appointment can I please apologise for me changing my mind and can I get a refund please
Please refund in full or give me a link to get my refund thank you
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer