How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 34283
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, my name is reham, and my situation is really

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my name is ***** ***** my situation is really complicated i was physically abused and verbally discriminated by my ex-boy friend, i have been counselling and going to psychiatrist cause I have tried to end my lfe...I became so scared of everything and people cause of what seamus the man I loved more than the world destroyed me# ***** only that ..he is accusing me of harrasment now
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Personal Injury Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to ask if its possible to sue this individual for mental and emotional distress and anguish here in the UK? he called me you are pathetic mental and crazy Arab, he pushed me when I tried to hold him and beg his feet to give us another chance, i asked him to drop charges he put against me and seek peace but it was to no avail
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

I am afraid that there is no basis in the Uk on which you can make a claim against your ex for the distress that he has caused you

I am sorry but the you must be careful not to make any further contact with him at all