UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

A 21-year-old male driver in a BMW 5 series was being

Customer Question
pursued by two blackmailers in...
A 21-year-old male driver in a BMW 5 series was being pursued by two blackmailers in a VW Golf. He was not paying attention to the road and, without warning, pulled directly in my path. I narrowly avoided a collision but in doing so hit the kerb with the result that my car was written off. I have lost my excess and no claims even though a police officer investigating the incident confirmed I was not at fault. Can I act against the BMW driver's insurer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hello, do you have the person's details and heir insurance details, so you know who you may claim against?