UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I need some advise on a deduction on earnings order from the…

Customer Question
I need some advise on...
I need some advise on a deduction on earnings order from the csa
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
2/1/2016
Solicitor: bigduckontax, Accountant replied 2 years ago
bigduckontax
bigduckontax, Accountant

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Citizens Advice have a very full summary here:

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/relationships/children-and-young-people/child-maintenance/child-maintenance-2012-scheme/child-maintenance-enforcement/child-maintenance-enforcement-deduction-from-earnings-orders/

My immediate suggestion is that you consult your local Citizens Advice Bureau as the y are very much up to speed in this area.

I do hope that my reply has pointed you in the right direction.

Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I am a family lawyer - what is it that you would like to know?

Clare