UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My question is about trasnfer some benficial interst in a…

Customer Question
My question is about...

My question is about trasnfer some benficial interst in a flat that me & my wife won in an overseas raffle, We get about £3-5k pa and its was regsitered in my name when we claimed the prize. Would a deed of transfer achieve this so that the rental can be apportioned 50:50 (my wife is and has been working raising our kids .

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Flat in Dubai, in my name. We won it on a family holiday, soits the family's and for past 5 yrs I've paid tax as its in my name even though its used for the all our family expenses

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law