How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 33008
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Since sept 2015 we have payed a deposit of �5000 plot of

Customer Question

Since sept 2015 we have payed a deposit of �5000 for a plot of land in (woodlands park biddenden)for our new built park home,
In a part exchange agreement, we requested many times for some security regarding signing some papers,but repeatedly told not to worry, as the price of �485,000 they made for our house was set in stone,the base has been laid
And the house ready for delivery, so we could move in quite soon,but now the park owners are saying they can't afford to pay for our house and we would have to have a delayed settlement me this is not part exchange as
Explaind in there brocher and we would have to wait a timeless period till our house is sold, are they breaking the part exchange agreement? and is this allowed by any law? The Idea is that it would be chain free,but we could finish up in a chain, we are both pensioners and already paying �400 a month interest on our equity.Can you please help,
Our solicitor was recommended by the park home manager. Yours sincere
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive

Was there actually a contract signed?