UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

Just want to know who qualifies help in a civil case

Customer Question
just want to know who...
just want to know who qualifies for legal help in a civil case
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
1/29/2016
Solicitor: TexasAtty,
 replied 1 year ago
TexasAtty

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Can you provide additional facts to put this into context?

Solicitor: TexasAtty,
 replied 1 year ago

Sorry, I just saw this was for the UK. I will opt out and send it to the UK law section. It is currently in the US Law section.

Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 1 year ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

Can you provide me with some more information as to your specific question

Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate