UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

My company, Piping Hot Cookers Ltd. was incorporated in

Customer Question
2009. Our website is www.pipinghotstoves.com...
My company, Piping Hot Cookers Ltd. was incorporated in 2009. Our website is www.pipinghotstoves.com of similar vintage.
Recently, the father of a customer, has set up Piping Hot Stoves in the Northwest. Whilst we are Midlands based, we trade all over the UK and Europe.
Both enterprises sell and install log stoves. We sell a greater range of other boilers, cookers and stoves.
I am under the impression that the newcomer is in the position of becoming confused with us and passing off his business as ours. Whether that is accidental or deliberate does not matter. We stand to lose goodwill.
What is your opinion? I hasve contacted the principal of Piping Hot Stoves, who have been going a month, and he is reluctant to change
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/26/2016
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have any customers told you they were confused as a result?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have any customers told you they were confused as a result?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer