UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My name is ***** *****. I was falsely accused of causing…

Customer Question
Hi, My name is...

Hi, My name is ***** *****. I was falsely accused of causing accident...

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

7 months ago My insurer contacted me that there is a claim against me , that on 9th August 2014 I caused insury to another guy in the vehicle - when i performed u turn when was not save to do so. After few months i managed to prove with digital gps log that i was not there. Then claiment said that he made mistake and accident happen on 19 Sep 2014 ! I look into my log and at the time of alleged accident ( between 10 -11pm ) I was not there either , but an hour later I was dropping off customer at exact spot - but never have any accident ! How I can prove it ?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
1/25/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

How can I help with this ?