UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

24 January 2016 09:34 I have received a letter to say "

Customer Question
24 January 2016 09:34I have...
24 January 2016 09:34I have received a letter to say " we have taken instructions from our client regarding your application to set aside Judgement and we can confirm they wish to agree to a drop hands approach whereby the Judgement is set aside and no Order as to costs is made" What does that mean in plain English?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
1/24/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

Let me see if I can help. This is rather straightforward. They are agreeable to your application for judgment to be set aside. They are proposing that each party (you and them) are responsible for their own costs - this means that they do not seek costs against you and you do not seek costs against them. I hope that this answers your question. Please rate positive. Thanks

I hope this answers your question - can your please rate positive for me. Thanks