UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My cooker has broken after 7 months who is liable?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
1/23/2016
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Where did you buy it from?

Bought from B&Q on 22/5/15 for £550

Have you contacted them to see if they can help?

Installed by a qualified electrician and has worked ok since until today when top oven refuses to operate.
Answer taking too long- terminate conversation now.

It has been around 10 minutes since your last response, I do have to research a few bits of law AND type up my response, I am not sure how quick an answer you expect but I can tell you it is humanly impossible to give you a full considered answer within about 3-4 mins which is what your expectations appear to be. Good luck

Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

Can I help?