UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My name's Pawel I received a email from City Bank Uk about…

Customer Question
Hi my name's***** received...

Hi my name's***** received a email from City Bank Uk about Non-Resident Clearance Certificate,and someone From Barristers' Chambers: They did ask me for my details and amount of £385 ,I don't know what to think about ,is it scam or not?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yeah just give me a moment cos my English isn't perfect

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
1/23/2016
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What email address did you receive that request from?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What email address did you receive that request from?