UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My brother is excutor who sold mums house in October.....he…

Customer Question
hi. my brother...
hi. my brother is excutor who sold mums house in October.....he is not keeping all informed re estate....only 170,00, and ignoring all requests...we think he's paying self for services and wondered if stated in will can pay self for time etc if he can please self ... also clause in will leaves sister in custody of our mums wedding ring on her death which he is refusing to pass over.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
1/22/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When was Probate granted and what assets were there other than the house?

Is your brother a solicitor?