UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Thank you, I joined Be2 S.a.r.l some time ago, cannot

Customer Question
Hi, thank you, I...

Hi, thank you, I joined Be2 S.a.r.l some time ago, cannot remember when, and as faar as I can remember do not owe them anything, Have received a letter from Intrum Justitia saying, " they have been instructed to seccure payment of EUR98.22 immediately. This is causing me sleeples nights, and I was about to send a cheque when your message popped up. any advice please...

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Such as......

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Certainly am.....

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
1/21/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My nam eis Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What did they say would happen if you did not pay?