How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a restraining order against my sons dad but want to

Customer Question

Hi I have a restraining order against my sons dad but want to get it removed so I can visit him as there are things I need to discuss with him he in in prison so how can I do this
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor based in London. Was the order imposed by the Magistrates Court following a conviction? Or was it made by the Family Court?

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help

Under what circumstances was the restraining order made?

Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.

Hi there - Alice here. Do you still require my assistance? It might be easier to speak on the telephone if that would help you.