UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

The claim was made on the 8th of October but I have been…

Customer Question
The claim was made on...
The claim was made on the 8th of October but I have been charged 3 more payments after that. Do I add that to the current case before the court or do I bring a new case after this one is ended?Also where the funds used to pay the unauthorised charges is from an authorised overdraft which incurs a fee, am I in my right to transfer such fee on top of the amount owed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
1/18/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

You can seek to amend the claim to include the additional and any ongoing; you can also charge for losses arising. I hope this helps - please rate positive

How do I seek to amend the claim. Is there a form I need to complete? do I need to pay court charges?

How much money are we looking at in total