How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Scott Taylor Your Own Question
Scott Taylor
Scott Taylor, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 41
Experience:  18 years practice on the High Street and in the City of London
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Scott Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a letter here to send to a judge at inner London

Customer Question

Hi I have a letter here to send to a judge at inner London crown court how do I send the address on it so it gets to the right judge?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello is there any address reference on correspondence you have received from the courts so far?

Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Scott Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Dear Anita,

You should address your letter to the Court Manager at the Inner London Crown Court and mark the letter for the attention of whichever Judge you want it to go to.

It would also help if you stated the name of the case on the heading of the letter and gave the Court case number ***** this number or reference will be shown on any Court documentation.

The address for the Inner London Crown Court is -

Sessions House

Newington Causeway



You can also contact them via email using -***@******.***

I hope that this is of assistance. Please remember to rate my reply so that I can close off your question.

Kind regards