How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32980
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Application of Administration. I need the sworn oath form.

Customer Question

Customer: Application for letters of Administration. I need the sworn oath form. Thanks.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have the IHT 205. I need the sworn oath form for applicant to swear.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help and please remember to rate positive.

Getting the probate documentation sworn is very easy. All you need to do is take the papers into a local solicitor (any local solicitor) and you can swear the oath in front of them - this would cost you no more than £5 plus £2 for each exhibit. You would not normally need even to make an appointment. Happy to answer any additional questions - please rate positive.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

I note that what you are actually looking for is the wording of the oath.

You will find a blank form on pages 5 and 6 of this web page

You do not need the form as such - you can just type the wording out with the appropriate details

This page shows how it is set out

but does not use the precise wording you need.

I hope that this is of assistance


Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the interference from my colleague. Are you looking for the wording of the oath?