How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32980
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need help with n244 ***** *****
, it was on 2012 my

Customer Question

Customer: need help with n244 ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it was on 2012 my account forget to filling up the for for the company house the anual account report and i had been finde with £500 since the price geting higher to £4,900 then i didnt know all about it , i ahd 3 accountant after , when i found out throu with bank business manager that it show i CCJ into my business
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: so i called tghe court they otlds me to filling the formn and set aside and i want to take it off the CCJ fro my company ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is my CCJ show sorry for the photo
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a defence to the fines having been made against you? Is the CCJ just for the fines?