How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9127
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

During my divorce FDR I was advised to make periodic

Customer Question

Hi,during my divorce FDR I was advised to make periodic payments to my ex wife prior to the pension sharing agreement being finalised,I made 5 payments total £5000, now the pension Trustee has requested almost that amount from me by way of pension overpayments,I believe that my legal team did not have a clear understanding of the workings of a pension sharing order. Have you a view ?. Thanks Andrew
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

Were the payments referred to in the Order?