Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Im 25 years old. I would like to know how to be in case of

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** 25 years old. I would like to know how to be in case of being exploited and treated by the manager with swearing and threatening with losing the job?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been worked among 8 or 9 months, but with different managers, on last time I began to work with the last, that I already said, the one that threated me and swearing by the phone wile I still were on site. I have to recognise that I left by my own decision because he were pressing me. I just want to know how to be further with this kind of situation. Thank you!!!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Why do you think you are being picked on?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my follow up query above - why do you think you are being treated the way you are?