How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, Ok it is quite

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ok it is quite long
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Firstly, in 2010 back in December. I was there until April 210 when they advised me that i would have to look for private rented yes i will wait I will type in the meantime
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Can you explain a little more about your situation and what you wish to know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see attached file. This explains everything. What want to know is if I would have a case against the local council with regard to their duty of care and how they have dealt with my case.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I am afraid that there is nothing attached