Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH HOMELESSNESS
, Ok it is quite

Customer Question

Customer: HI I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH HOMELESSNESS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ok it is quite long
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $45) to post your type of question to UK Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Firstly, in 2010 back in December. I was there until April 210 when they advised me that i would have to look for private rented yes i will wait I will type in the meantime
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Can you explain a little more about your situation and what you wish to know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see attached file. This explains everything. What want to know is if I would have a case against the local council with regard to their duty of care and how they have dealt with my case.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I am afraid that there is nothing attached