How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9127
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am writing this on behalf of my friend. She is disable and

Customer Question

I am writing this on behalf of my friend. She is disable and currently on stage 3 at work place, NHS trust is failing to put reasonable adjustments following access to work recommendation. She is back at work after long term sickness for 1 year now; HR at work place will not provide any support; manager including all management taking too long to slowly order adjustments she requires. She had no other option only to drop 50% hours as per her GP recommendation due to stress at workplace. There does not seems to be anyone who can advice much legally on what are her rights and she is getting very stressed now. What would you advice? I have myself witness her appointment with occupation health doctor who came across as very dismissive of her diagnosis stress and work place and have not done any assessments during consultation. She is very experience nurse and has been working in the service for a long time however her disability only came to light 5 years ago. Thank you for help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you tell me does you friend feel she is being discriminated against because of her disability please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I understood you can ask question and I pay £40 for answer; I came via probono unit website; it must have redirected me; thank you for offer but I am going to cancel this.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, your assumption was correct - you pay the fee and get advice online. The hone call offer you may be referring to is just an additional service, should you wish to use it - you certainly do not have to so if you are happy to continue for the original fee and just continue online on here, we can do. I look forward to hearing from you