Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am on bail now. Was charged with harassment without

Customer Question

Hi sir
I am on bail now. Was charged with harassment without voilence but the witness will not attend the court she didn't had attention to put me in jail. Now what's gonna happen if she doesn't attend the court. Will I be guilty. I have made phone call 100 times in one month to her but she was texting me back. She will not attend the court I am banned from her area. Waiting for hearing
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Have you asked for her telephone records?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the police charged me because of the telephone call they have found that in my telephone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They didn't check her mobile phone the police checked my phone and they charged me with that why I was calling her. I had strong reasons that she was my ex girl friend and we have some financial matters that's why I called her. Just tell me about that if the witness doesn't attend the court what will be the result of the decision
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

No, they won't.

Are you on a harassment warning?

Or a non molestation order?

Or a restraining order?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I repeated I am charged with the harassment act. Warning means that the police will release you after interview. I was taken to court and the court was adjourned and give another date. Waiting for further evidence and for the witness to present at the hearing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please read my question first I said what will be the decision if the witness doesn't attend the court. They are waiting for the victim to appear in court if she refuse what will be the judge decision. Will I be guilty or not.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I need the information I asked for?