UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

Company advised last month in town meeting that

Customer Question
Company advised last month in...
Company advised last month in town hall meeting that redunadancies are likely. I was later advised and individually consulted thatmy role is 'proposed' to be redundant. My 30 day consultation period ends 15th Dec. The company has now advised that more than 20 people will become redundant and thus need formal collective consultation. How does that now affect me? Do they have to finish the Collective consulation before I can be terminated?
thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 5 days by:
12/14/2015
Solicitor: Jenny Mackenzie,
 replied 2 years ago
Jenny Mackenzie

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you based in the UK?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer