How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9143
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Clare my name is also Clare and I wanted to sue social

Customer Question

Hi Clare my name is ***** ***** and I wanted to sue social services for a whole bunch of reasons. Since I was 2 me and my sisters were on and off the at risk register with social services, our parents drank a lot and we're in very abusive relationships with resulted in physical and emotional abuse to us. We were abused as kids but the police never took it any further, I don't know why! I was in care from age 11 and got kicked out of school, they banned me from main stream schools had home tutor for a bit but didn't last long. I have no gcse's as it seems no one cared about my education.
How do I go about getting justice please?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare

Thank you for your question

May I ask how old you are please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Have you ever accessed your file?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

May i ask when?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 7 years ago
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Why did you not take action then (I am afraid that I have to ask?