How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had a row with my estranged wife. I said a number of

Customer Question

I have had a row with my estranged wife. I said a number of hurtful things which were said in the heat of the moment. We are currently in family court Northern Ireland contesting contact. She has recorded the conversation. We are in court tomorrow. Her solicitor has inferred they will submit recording as evidence. Can she use the recording. I have stupidly denied it but it is true
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, I name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I need some more information from you please.

What contact has there been until now?

How long have you been apart?

What is she proposing?


Were children present during this heated exchange?

As much background detail as possible is really useful please. Thank you