How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9125
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In 2007 I was taken to a police station and charged with

Customer Question

In 2007 I was taken to a police station and charged with producing an invalid document to get my car back even though I had the valid and upto date document at home. I had just picked up the wrong certificate. Back then I was not sure about the system and I just agreed to everything the police were saying however I now realise that I should have fought my corner and told my story. Can I still do that. Is it possible at all?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What was the outcome of the matter?