How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I evict my ex wife boyfriend from the home I pay

Customer Question

How can I evict my ex wife boyfriend from the home I pay for everything
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When was the Decree Absolute and has there been a final financial order

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No my ex stay in the house with my kids now she move her boyfriend into the house without asking me and we had agreed that she will not do that
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I will not be able to phone you tonight but can deal with it tomorrow afternoon if you would like

However I will still need the information I have requested