How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I a a Uk resident Recently divorced 13 October My ex was

Customer Question

I a a Uk resident
Recently divorced 13 October
My ex was given the children wit
sh e50/50 parental split
The judge awarded 800 euro a month maintenance despite myself being unemployed for over 12 months. I have returned to the UK where I am on benefits what are the possibilities of being arrested as I dont have this money my bank accounts are all over drawn yest the judge is on another planet with this award
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

May I ask why the order was made and why it was not appealed?