How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Madam, I have a friend who is a prisoner at HMP Gartree. He

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have a friend who is a prisoner at HMP Gartree. He is a French National who has lived in the UK since January 1993. He has been told that he is likely to be repatriated, to serve the remainder of his sentence in a Paris prison. Does he have any right to appeal this decision?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How long is his sentence?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
20 years....but why has money been taken from my account, when I was not able to complete the operation on line?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. What would be his grounds of appeal?