Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Madam One of my previous colleague deleted all my emails

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam
One of my previous colleague deleted all my emails for the last 10 years from another computer. He came to office and took pass words from office diary. When enquired, his wife confirmed to my wife that her husband did it. He also stole things from works. I reported the matter to cyber crime unit. I also obtained data from microsoft about the opening of my account and changing my passwords and hence deleting them permanently. That was sales data. This was done in July and nothing is happening from the cyber crime unit. Can you help and take this person to court. Regards. Basir Sami
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, when did all of this take place?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7th July 2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.
What can I do you can do against this person who has done this criminal act.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What evidence do you have he has done this?

I can't take a phone call at the moment but I could later on this evening ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks1. His wife confirmed to my wife. He came to office a night before took the password ***** one account and the with the help of this password ***** opened the main account and wiped off all the information. My wife confirmed to me that Mrs. C spoke with her and confirmed that Mr. C did not to hack the account as he already knew the passwords. He accidently deleted the files on the night of 7th July 2015 from other computer, NOT the Office ones.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any one there
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

So the evidence is basically that his wife told your wife?

Will his wife give evidence against him?