How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My contract of employment says that they will pay me a

Customer Question

My contract of employment says that they will pay me a yearly allowance to use my own car. I have purchased one on hp and am now 2 years into a 4 year agreement. My employer now has said they reserve the right to cancel this and give me a company car which I do not want. Can they do this without my agreement to a change in my employment contract? Thank you, Gary
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does the contract say they could change this clause?