How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was only looking regarding issues with my neighbour, he

Customer Question

I was only looking for information regarding issues with my neighbour, he pulled a knife on relatives I had visiting (one is 11yrs old) happened when I was in town, the police have charge him with fray because the police say they don't wish to put the child through giving evidence in court. My neighbour said he did it because I am staying untrue stuff about him and my dog is messing in his garden (he has a cat plus his best buddy brings his dog around and leaves in outside when in his property) we have a large enclosed garden , I got back part he got front part. I have been advised to see if I can contact someone to stop him saying this as my dog has not been with me since the beginning of April due to his threats to kill him. I get the impression that the police cannot be bother and basically taking the word of an alcoholic who is 9 times out of 10 under the influence of drug too. I wasn't at the property when the incident happened and believe my neighbour is using the excuse he gave to dig himself out of a hole because he doesn't wish to lose his job as he is a carer. I am just looking for advice, thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello what are you hoping to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can I achieve? I was after advice on what actions to take. I was very wearily about paying the money as £33 is a lot to pay for basically nothing. My neighbour can be lovely chap until he is under the influence of alcohol and drugs, I told the police I would call them each time he starts smoking his dope the response I got from the police was basically I would be wasting their time! The policeing in Cornwall is atrocious
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can I achieve?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy as have had no answer, therefore I would like a refund thought your 100% satisfy scheme regards