How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9125
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Jo, my boyfriend has just been promoted to building manager

Customer Question

Hi Jo, my boyfriend has just been promoted to building manager on site he has worked there 6 yr's now, his SIA renewal was declined due to a caution for a class B drug MDMA. He was not arrested as he genuinely does not use MD but was holding it on behalf of a friend. Who and where should he get references from? What will help to win his appeal as he will lose his job!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His doctor will not give him a reference he even tried the police officer whom arrested him as he was really friendly and sympathetic to him.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Won't his former employer?