How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 70420
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Openreach pole on my property which I require

Customer Question

I'm Gary
I have a Openreach pole on my property which I require moving
It does not serve my property (I have no telephone to the property) and will not do so for the foreseeable future
I believe in this instance O/R are liable to move the pole at their expense
Can you assist please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't my area. I will opt out for others.