Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Madam, I live in an old coach house with a shared courtyard,

Customer Question

Dear Sir Madam, I live in an old coach house with a shared courtyard, adjacent is a Manor house converted into flats. My deeds state "access for horses pigs carriages and servants" they also state I must maintain my share of the courtyard. I parked my car there for many years 9 or so. The top flat in the Manor House apparently had the deeds which own the courtyard. The new owner is now trying to charge me �2000 per year to park 2 cars! The courtyard can fit about 8. I am now trying to sell my house I've had 55 viewings and could have sold it about 30 times had it not been for the exorbitant fees being requested. One of the owners flats "apparently" has shared access under the stone archway of my property, this is for an addition at the rear of his manor house which looks like it was built in the 60,s but I can't see anything in my deeds to support this. It would be great to get a baseline view on options. Best regards ***** *****
Category: UK Law