How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 70535
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I gave a statement to police in 2009 at trial I did not give

Customer Question

Hi. I gave a statement to police in 2009 at trial I did not give same evidence in 2012 they said I lied at trial and told truth in 2009. Now they want to put me in court saying I told truth at trial and lied in statement. Inconsistant but on same facts. I say its abuse no way can I get fair trial. I am in a UK jurisdicition if that matters
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the delay. What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can they change the position and say I lied at statement and told truth at trial. They also changed charge fom pervertcourse of justice purgery to a simple charge of public mischief when the vb failed on first go at me and it was sent back to low court.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

Ok. So what is your question about this please?