Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I,ve been removed from the register as an ADI instructor i

Customer Question

i,ve been removed from the register as an ADI instructor i would like to know what i can do to get re,instated and what i need to do
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the delay. Are you asking how to appeal?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have done an appeal it,s been to a tribunal ijust want to kmow any loopholes in thier decesion need help on this matter
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

Such as? What is your point of appeal?

What were their decisions?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thier decision was to remove me because i did,nt attened check test.this was because i was depressed overdosed on caffine and iron deficient
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

Ok. So what is your point of appeal? Do you dispute that?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
but i would like to know what can i do to get reinstated and what are my options on this matter
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

What is the nature of your dispute? Do you dispute the findings ? If so, on what basis? Or are you saying they were correct but not an issue?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i do dispute of what they say but not all im wondering what are my potions i don,t have a lot of time so tell me what i can do please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.

Not on this information I'm afraid. I need to know the nature of your dispute. Otherwise I can't tell you what the options are.